Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Mine..3 months old!

I cannot believe that he is already three months old. Time is not suppose to fly this fast, especially when he is my last baby. I love this stage. Cwynn is so alert, he'll even turn his head to track where you are. His little smiles warm my heart. He has truly completed our family. I love waking up and hearing his "conversations". He will just start cooing like crazy, trying to let us know his opinion. We are so very blessed by you Cwynn, you make my heart smile! He loves to hear people talk, and calms when you sing to him. Especially Calleya's singing, he loves it. "Baby Mine" from Dumbo is one of his very favorites. ..."rest your head, close to my heart, never to part, baby of mine".

1 comment:

Mrs.EBG said...

Yay! You posted!! I can't believe how big he's gotten! Totally am digging the outfits he's in. He's so cute, Amy! Can't wait to hold the little guy! Love you guys and miss you so much!