Yes, it has been months...
Yes, a lot has happened...
Yes, I REALLY have neglected my blog.
Okay, with that out of the way. LOL. We aren't going to bore you to tears with the last months of life here at Ft. Lee. In a nutshell...we LOVE it here. I will update with lots of pics so you can see the changes in my little ones...and there are LOTS. Here is a TOP 10 of our favorite things that have happened to our family since moving to Ft. Lee, Virginia in June.
1o. We were able to move into a BRAND NEW home on post. (literally the keys were handed over from the contractor to the housing office the day we got the call to come get them!)
9. Virginia is BEAUTIFUL. We have enjoyed the amazing trees and colors that this part of the country has to offer.
8. Virginia Beach!!! We were able to put our toes in the water ...the ATLANTIC OCEAN water that is!!!!
7. Washington D.C. It has been a dream for Allan and I to one day take our kids to see our nations capital. On our trip there this summer we did that and LOTS more. My favorite highlight..the Vietnam Wall. Very Surreal and mind boggling seeing all the names.
6. Friends!! We have made some amazing friends since coming here. Caitlyn has a group of fellow Army Brats here on post that she goes to school with, Calleya has many BFF's and Colby has a BFF across the street. Allan and I are grateful for the "Army AND LDS" families we have grown to love here...really has been wonderful having so manythings in common.
5. Colby learned to ride a bike without training wheels!
4. Calleya started PRE SCHOOL on post!
3. THREE WORDS..FALL IN VIRGINIA= gorgeous!
2. Colby and Calleya played soccer and Caitlyn is in "Beauty and the Beast" at school.
1. WE ARE TOGETHER AS A FAMILY, and after all is said and done..THAT is the most important thing of all!